Job duties For Builders Jobs in United States include:
- Building of custom fixtures
- Woodworking skills a must
- CNC experience a plus
- Organization of stock as needed
- Drive company owned vehicles such as vans and box trucks
- Dependability, must be punctual (on-time and ready to work each day)
- Hard working
- Urgently attends to tasks
- Communicates well in a team environment
- Engages with co-workers
- Works well with vendors and partners
- Identifies and addresses issues in a timely fashion
- Maintains a clean/professional appearance
- Adheres to all safety regulations and requirements
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Able to pass a background check
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs regularly
- Ability to be on feet, on concrete, for the entirety of your shift
- Ability to work independently on a daily basis with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
⚠️NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Rovko & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide. We purely Monetize our Website Via Google Adsense.
⚠️ NOTE: We (Rovko) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us firstname.lastname@example.org .