Call Centre Operator Jobs Description
Call Or Contact Centre Workers Respond To Telephone, Internet And Email Enquiries And Complaints About An Organisation’s Goods And Services, And Promote The Goods And Services. Call Centre Operator Jobs in Canada
Call Center Operator Duties/Functions/Responsibilities
- coaching staff and assisting call centre operators to resolve problems and customer inquiries
- developing rosters and managing staff numbers to meet work flows
- answering incoming calls, emails and messages, and assisting customers with their specific inquiries
- identifying requirements and recording information into computer systems
- listening to calls conducted by call centre operators and providing performance feedback
- monitoring and timing calls
- arranging the despatch of goods, information kits and brochures to customers and interested parties
- undertaking clerical duties, such as faxing, and filling out paperwork, and liaising with other departments associated with completing the customer contact
- issuing invoices and receiving electronic payments for goods and services provided
- creating further interest in goods and services by offering customers more information about goods and inviting customers to use services on offer
- updating databases to reflect changes to the status of customers and prospective customers
Salary Details & other allowances : Excellent Salary Package + Overtime + other allowances provided by company. Company may provide accommodation and food facility. (Overtime depends on work loads)
⚠️NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Rovko & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide. We purely Monetize our Website Via Google Adsense.
⚠️ NOTE: We (Rovko) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us [email protected] .