Job Description – Construction Workers Jobs in Canada
Construction Engineers provide engineering support, such as facilities management, fire engineering, contract and project management, and construction and environmental engineering.
As members of the Military Engineer Branch, Construction Engineers plan, develop and implement projects involving a wide range of military engineering tasks. Their primary responsibilities are to:
- Prepare or approve construction drawings, designs and cost estimates.
- Advise superiors on military engineering matters.
- Exercise leadership and technical control over organisations involved in engineering services.
- Provide mapping, charting and geodesic support to sea, land and air operations.
- Lead and manage a team of skilled personnel.
⚠️NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Rovko & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide. We purely Monetize our Website Via Google Adsense.
⚠️ NOTE: We (Rovko) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us [email protected] .