Crane Operator Jobs in Canada
A Crane Operator Is Responsible For Operating A Stationary Or Moving Crane To Lift, Move, Position, And Reposition Loads. Crane Operators Depress Button, Lift Levers, And Ensure Load Is Safely Attached To Crane Before Bringing It Down.
CRANE OPERATOR DUTIES/FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate crane under general supervision.
- Manipulate or depress cane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
- Repair crane as needed.
- Inspect crane for safety issues on a daily basis.
- Bolt boom sections together to extend or modify boom for pile driving or high lifting.
- Work with in precise limits and standards of accuracy.
- Operate crane according to signals from helper.
- Start and stop crane engine.
- Follow directions carefully.
- Determine if any parts are malfunctioning.
- Complete job tickets, service quality summaries, and all other necessary paperwork.
- Lift, position and place machinery, equipment or other large objects at construction sites and industrial facilities.
- Drive trucks to worksites and unload trucks.
- Place blocks and outriggers to prevent capsizing when lifting heavy loads.
- Move levers and pedals to rotate crane on chassis to raise and lower crane boom and to raise and lower load-line.
⚠️NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Rovko & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide. We purely Monetize our Website Via Google Adsense.
⚠️ NOTE: We (Rovko) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us email@example.com .