The Factory Worker Is Someone Who Works Within A Factory In Which Products Are Manufactured. The Responsibilities Of The Worker Are Dependent On The Specific Output Of The Factory. Factory Workers Jobs in New Zealand
The Work Usually Involves Packaging, Operating Machinery, Quality Control Or Processing Foods. There Are Many Possible Roles For A Factory Worker, Depending On The Type Of Factory And The Work Dynamics.
Factory Worker Duties
- Check quality of prepared product
- Document exact results
- Clean plant processing area
- Check quality of various products before packing
- Test samples of food items where appropriate
- Cut out parts and sew them as instructed
- Mix and cook ingredients
- Clean equipment
- Mark and tag components as necessary
- Assemble goods when necessary
- Clean work areas
- Grade batches of raw materials
- Operate forklifts and other relevant equipment
⚠️NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Rovko & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide. We purely Monetize our Website Via Google Adsense.
⚠️ NOTE: We (Rovko) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us [email protected] .