Secretary Jobs in Canada
Secretaries And Administrative Assistants Perform Routine Clerical And Administrative Duties. They Organize Files, Draft Messages, Schedule Appointments, And Support Other Staff. Secretary Jobs in Canada
Secretaries Provide High-level Administrative Support By Conducting Research, Preparing Statistical Reports, Handling Information Requests, And Performing Clerical Functions Such As Preparing Correspondence, Receiving Visitors, Arranging Conference Calls, And Scheduling Meetings. May Also Train And Supervise Lower-level Clerical Staff.
- Answer telephones and take messages or transfer calls
- Schedule appointments and update event calendars
- Arrange staff meetings
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and faxes
- Draft routine memos, billing, or other reports
- Edit company correspondence and ensure document accuracy
- Maintain databases and filing systems, whether electronic or paper
- Perform basic bookkeeping
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
⚠️NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Rovko & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide. We purely Monetize our Website Via Google Adsense.
⚠️ NOTE: We (Rovko) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us email@example.com .