Security Guard Main Responsibilities:
- Ensure the personal safety of both you, your staff, contractors and other visitors to the project.
- Ensure an excellent level of customer service is delivered at all times, respond positively to any/all incidents throughout the project and be conscious of all visitors to the site.
- Carry out regular patrols of the site to ensure Health & Safety of all site personnel and security standards are
- Report any anti-social behaviour throughout the project in accordance with the company policy.
Security Guard Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to calm and diffuse difficult situations and to be able to forge excellent relationships with staff and colleagues.
- An understanding of Health and safety law and its importance within the construction industry
Salary Details & other allowances : Excellent Salary Package + Overtime + other allowances provided by company. Company will provide free accommodation and food facility. (Overtime depends on work loads)
⚠️NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Rovko & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide. We purely Monetize our Website Via Google Adsense.
⚠️ NOTE: We (Rovko) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us [email protected] .