Storekeeper Job Summary
Stores/Companies in Australia are searching for an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all of the operations in our storeroom. In this position, you’ll play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
Storekeeper Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
Storekeeper Requirements and Qualifications
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Skills to operate common office equipment
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to acquire and maintain forklift certification
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 lbs
⚠️NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Rovko & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide. We purely Monetize our Website Via Google Adsense.
⚠️ NOTE: We (Rovko) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us firstname.lastname@example.org .