Warehouse Manager Jobs In Australia
Warehouse Managers Are Responsible For Organising The Safe And Efficient Receipt, Storage And Dispatch Of Warehoused Goods.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER DUTIES/FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing orders
- Operating mechanical and IT systems
- Liaising with customers and other departments
- Training, supervising and appraising staff
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Ensuring that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met managing budgets
- Administering stock control
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
Salary Details & other allowances : Excellent Salary Package + Overtime + other allowances provided by company. Company may provide accommodation and food facility. (Overtime depends on work loads)
⚠️NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Rovko & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide. We purely Monetize our Website Via Google Adsense.
⚠️ NOTE: We (Rovko) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us firstname.lastname@example.org .