With part-time student jobs for international students, you can gain valuable work experience and supplement your spending allowance. If you plan to Work And Study In Canada, before you arrive, you must supply sufficient evidence which shows that you can pay for your tuition and living expenses before you arrive in Canada. There are so many work permit programs for international students and their spouses/common-law partners that make living and working in Canada possible and easy.
Working in Canada can go a long way towards helping you establish business contacts for the future and can even help you immigrate after graduation.
Jobs For International Students In Canada
As an international student, you are able to work on campus without a work permit while completing your studies if:
- You have a valid study permit.
- You are a full-time student at a post-secondary public school, either at CEGEP in Quebec, a college, university, or at a private college-level school in Quebec that operates under the same rules as public schools and is at least 50% funded by government grants, or at a Canadian private school that can legally award degrees under provincial law.
- You have a Social Insurance Number.
As an international student, you are able to work off-campus without a work permit while completing your studies if:
- You have a valid study permit;
- You are a full-time student in a designated learning institution
- Your study program is academic, vocational or professional, it lasts at least six months and leads to a degree, diploma or certificate.
- Your number of work hour per week is only a maximum of 20 hours during regular academic sessions and working full time during scheduled breaks (for instance, winter and summer holidays or spring break).
- Certain study programs include work requirements such as co-op or internships. In such cases, a work permit is needed to enable the foreign student to be able to complete the work.
⚠️NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Rovko & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide. We purely Monetize our Website Via Google Adsense.
⚠️ NOTE: We (Rovko) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us [email protected] .